Other Ways to Get Involved with the BCCC Refugee Youth Project
Apply for an Internship
- Refugee Youth Programming Assistants for Out-of-school Time Activities (Internship or Volunteer Opportunity) Do you have a knack for making order out of chaos? Can you keep calm under pressure – and do with a smile? The BCCC Refugee Youth Project needs your skills to keep our after-school programs for newly-arrived refugee students running smoothly during the school year. Choose from:
- ArtWorks Internship Work with refugee youth and make culturally relevant art for our social enterprise, ArtWorks!
- To apply, please email email@example.com with your cover letter, resume, and three references.
One-Time Volunteer Placements and Other Volunteer Opportunities
- These will be made available soon! For now, you can submit the contact form to the right if you’d like to be notified about these types of opportunities. We occasionally have the need for extra field trip chaperones or volunteers to see art-making days.
Become a Partner with RYP
- Start an RYP club at your school, or partner with us for service learning! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept some one-time groups for our tutoring programs during the spring semester of the school year.
- Community Artists: email email@example.com for a partnership form or to inquire about how to get started.