Other Ways to Get Involved with the BCCC Refugee Youth Project
Check out opportunities to help out ESOL students at their schools during the day.
Apply for an Internship
- Refugee Youth Programming Assistants for Out-of-school Time Activities (Internship or Volunteer Opportunity) Do you have a knack for making order out of chaos? Can you keep calm under pressure – and do with a smile? The BCCC Refugee Youth Project needs your skills to keep our after-school programs for newly-arrived refugee students running smoothly during the school year. Choose from:
- ArtWorks Internship Work with refugee youth and make culturally relevant art for our social enterprise, ArtWorks!
- To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, resume, and three references.
One-Time Volunteer Placements and Other Volunteer Opportunities
- We are looking for one-time groups to fill in volunteer spots at Moravia Park Elementary School on these dates:
- Tuesday, January 30, 2018
- Thursday, February 1, 2018
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- Thursday, March 22, 2018
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Thursday, April 5, 2018
- Please email email@example.com to learn more!
Become a Partner with RYP
- Start an RYP club at your school, or partner with us for service learning! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept some one-time groups for our tutoring programs during the spring semester of the school year (see above)
- Community Artists: email email@example.com for a partnership form or to inquire about how to get started.